Shooting in Auto?
Learn how to shoot gorgeous, bright and airy photographs using your DSLR's manual mode, then spend time editing in Adobe Lightroom.
Want to learn how to use that DSLR you've had for ages but use in the Auto setting? We have created a course that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to take beautiful photographs that you can be proud of. We want you to leave feeling excited to go home and practice what you have learned, as past participants have done. You already have an amazing camera - why not learn how to use it and take special pictures that will last you a lifetime?
- Technical review of manual mode settings - including a detailed PDF of settings I use, tips on aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc.
- Practice shooting - we will shoot indoors and outside, then return to our computers to upload and edit the photos together in Lightroom.
- Lightroom basics - we will go over how to flag favorites, different editing settings, and how to export and organize photos effectively.
- My Lightroom preset ($40 value)
- Lightroom Classic already downloaded - not CC (purchase here: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic.html)
- Download my Lightroom preset, which will be emailed to you after you signup for the class
- Our house in the Memorial Area of Houston - address to be sent once signed up!
- Already take the class and tell all of your friends and family about it? If you refer a friend, we will give you back $20 from the price of the original class! So tell anyone that you think would enjoy this class and make sure they mention your name when they signup for the next round of classes.